My Fair Lady Tickets 2020
Lerner & Loewe’s My Fair Lady is a timeless tale that seems to have a new breath of life with each revival. Since it was first launched in 1956, the musical has been nominated for over 50 coveted awards, earning the title of “the perfect musical.” And thanks to the theatre that brought you memorable revivals of The King and I and South Pacific (Lincoln Center Theatre), comes the 2018 revival of the beloved Broadway musical, My Fair Lady.
Best Websites to Buy My Fair Lady Tickets
|Sign-up Bonus||from $79||View tickets|
|Sign-up Bonus||from $104||View tickets|
|TNTIX||from $119||View tickets|
|Not available||from $137||View tickets|
My Fair Lady Tour 2020
The 2018 revival of the musical officially opened on April 19, 2018. Currently, My Fair Lady is playing at the Vivian Beaumont Theatre in New York. According to Lincoln Center Theatre, the performances run all the way to November 10, 2019. If you buy a ticket for the My Fair Lady 2020 season, expect a runtime of 2 hours and 55 minutes (1 intermission). The musical is suitable for a family audience, newbies, and longtime fans.
Full list of tour cities in 2020 includes:
|San Diego||Denver||San Francisco|
Would you love to attend one of the greatest musicals on Broadway and beyond? Well, the critically-acclaimed and Award-winning production of musical is coming to a theatre near you in 2020 as part of the My Fair Lady North American tour. The Lincoln Center Theatre’s Production of the hit Broadway musical will come to Denver, San Diego, Orlando, Washington DC, Charlotte, Greenville, Nashville, Tampa, Los Angeles, Durham, and Des Moines among other locations. Nederlander Presentation Inc will produce the tour.
Why My Fair Lady Musical is Awesome?
Why wouldn’t it be awesome? It was awesome 6 decades ago and it’s still awesome today – nearly 3000 performances later. The 2020 revival of My Fair Lady is a clear fan favorite. With awards such as 3 Drama League Awards, 5 Drama Desk Awards, 5 2018 Outer Critics Circle Awards, and 10 Tony Awards nominations for one of the best revivals, it would be hard to argue against its awesomeness.
A perfect musical! Thrilling, glorious and better than ever.
– The New York Times
My Fair Lady is an enchanting story of a linguistics professor, Henry Higgins (played by Harry Hadden-Paton) and a charming flower seller, Eliza Doolittle (played by Laure Ambrose). It is based on a book by Alan Jay Lerner and music by Frederick Loewe. The creative team behind the Lincoln Center Theater’s production includes Bartlett Sher (director), Christopher Gattelli (choreography), Catherine Zuber (costumes), Ted Sperling (music direction), Donald Holder (lighting), and Marc Salzberg (sound). The score includes classic tunes such as “Get Me to the Church on Time,” “I Could Have Danced All Night,” “Wouldn’t It Be Loverly,” “The Rain in Spain,” “On the Street Where You Live,” and “I’ve Grown Accustomed to Her Face.”
Get your tickets today for the 2020 season and experience the awesomeness of My Fair Lady. According to Entertainment Weekly, it is “a sumptuous new production of the most perfect musical of all time.”
- Where I can find official information about My Fair Lady musical?Please visit official website www.myfairladybway.com to read latest announcements and news.
- What’s the duration of the show?My Fair Lady running time: 2 hours and 55 minutes with one intermission.
- Are there any age limits?Recommended for 8 +. Children under the age of 5 are not permitted in the theatre. Please be aware: children must have a ticket.
- What is the average start time?The performance schedule is not stable. Evening performances (Tuesday – Sunday) begin at 7.00pm or 8:00pm, with matinees (Wednesday, Saturday, Sunday) at 2.00pm or 3.00pm (start time may be specific for some areas).
- What is the best way to get My Fair Lady tickets?You can get them in 6 ways:
- ► theatre box office (rush tickets as well);
- ► online purchase – Ticketmaster, Stubhub etc.;
- ► win a digital lottery;
- ► stand in the cancellation line;
- ► track the next block of tickets to buy in advance;
- ► wait for it to come to a city near you.
- What are the different types of tickets issued?
- ► Regular tickets.
- ► Premium tickets (starting at $255) are located in the nest locations in the theater and are usually available even when other seats at a performance are sold out.
- ► Group tickets Frozen group minimum is 15 seats.
- ► Student tickets can only be purchased in person – on the day of the performance for evening shows, or the day prior for matinee performances.
- What are the ticket prices?The prices vary by seating location, city, performance date and time. Choose the most suitable ticket price basing on the amount of money you have. Currently, Orchestra Siting starts at $162 while Loge starts at $97. Also, you can find a limited number of Mid premium tickets starting at $255 or Premium ones (from $325). It can be much higher on the second market due to a very high demand.
- Is there a ticket limit?There is a 10 ticket limit per day or 24 hour period, per name, credit card account, Gift Card account or purchaser, billing address, phone number, IP address, and/or e-mail address.
- How does the daily ticket lottery work?On the day of the performance patrons are invited to enter the My Fair Lady lottery for evening and matinees performances. Winners may purchase up to 2 tickets at $39 each.
- How to attend the My Fair Lady show?
- ► Grab your ticket on the one of the ticket resellers website. (or collect your tickets at the venue’s box office around 30 minutes before the performance start time).
- ► Bring along your confirmation email as proof of purchase.
- ► On the day of the show, you’ll need to bring to the theatre the e-mail receipt, official-issued photo ID, and the original credit or debit card. (Please ensure that all of your details are correct before making the booking, as mistakes cannot always be rectified later).
- ► The box office will swipe your card and issue a seat location slip.
- ► Enter the auditorium and be steered to your seat. Please be seated 15 minutes before the performance start time.
- ► Enjoy the show!